Return to Home
International Student Data Form
All international student applicants are required to complete the International Student Data Sheet by May 1 for fall entrants or December 1 for spring entrants. The information provided will help Hampshire College with advising you on your non-immigrant status.
Name (first, middle, and last) exactly as it appears on your passport or national identification card. Please note: U.S. data systems do not recognize letters and characters that are particular to other languages.
Middle Name (if none, type NONE)
Birthdate (month / day / year)
City and country of birth (city / country of birth)
Country of citizenship
9. List any other non-US countries of citizenship:
Permanent Residential Address (physical home country address) and phone.
Street address 1 (NO P.O. BOXES)
11. Street address 2
Phone (country code + city code + phone number)
Mailing address (if different from residential address) that is valid from May 1 - August 28 (or December 1 - January 20 for spring entrants):
17. Street address 1 (NO P.O. BOXES)
18. Street address 2
22. Postal code
23. Phone (country code + city code + phone number) - this number will be used for the mailing of the I-20 only.
Will you be having any dependents (e.g., spouse, children under 18 years of age) who will be here in the U.S. with you who will need to be in F-2 visa status?
Are you currently in the U.S. (traveling/living/working/studying)?
Yes - please answer questions 26 - 29
No - please answer question 30 -31
26. If you answered YES, please state your current visa type.
27. If you are currently studying in the U.S., what level of education (e.g., high school, associates or bachelor's)
28. If you are currently in the U.S., have you recently applied for a change of status with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)?
29. If YES,
-what is your current visa status and what type of visa have you applied for?
-what is your Receipt Number?
30. If you are not on any U.S. visa at this time, do you have plans to be in the U.S. before attending Hampshire College?
If yes, in what visa category and what are the dates?
31. If you are not currently studying in the U.S., have you ever studied in the U.S. before?
If yes, what were the dates of your studies, what visa were you on, and for what level of education?
32. Comments or questions?
A - Z
© 2012 Hampshire College 893 West Street Amherst, MA 01002 . 413.549.4600