Job Search Strategies
Facilitated by Val Gilman, Career Advisor, Artist, and Coach
Do you hate that question- "What are you going to do after graduation?"
Wherever you are in your thinking about what is next and what you want to do with your life, this workshop will help you:
- clarify your job or career desires and what you might be happy doing
- know how and why to network
- understand some specific tools and strategies to research career paths and job opportunities
- write resumes and cover letters that are directed to a particular opportunity
- learn how CORC can be useful as an alum
The last peer & community meditation of the semester is going to be held on Thursday May 11th. Please feel welcome to join us!
You are invited to FPH - Faculty Lounge this Thursday, May 17th, as School of Critical Social Inquiry presents a showcase of 20 Div III students' final work. The first panel will start the celebration at 10:00 in FPH faculty Lounge. Refreshments will be served. Hope to see you there to support our graduating students. ...